Suzhou Crystal Base New Materials Co.,Ltd
Welcome Visitors to Booth No. 1146 GlassBuild America Oct.19-21,2016 Las Vegas Nevada,USA
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Crystal Base|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in Strong Plywood Crates or Cases with PE,paper or Saftpad interlayer|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C,DP or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000 Sqm per Day|
|Product Name:||Tempered Safety Glass||Application:||Furniture, Table-tops, Picture Frames Etc.|
|Size Of Panel:||Various||Colours:||Golden Bronze; Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue;|
|Standard:||CE/CSI/BS/ASTM||Type:||Flat Or Curved Sheet Glass|
|Thickness:||3mm, 4mm, 5mm||Transmittance:||More Than 88%|
|Softening Temperature:||650 ~ 700 °|
laminated glass window,
tempered float glass
Toughened Frameless Tempered Glass Fence Panels Resist Shock / Burglary
Tempered glass breaks in a unique way. If any part of the glass fails, the entire panel shatters at once. This distinguishes it from normal glass, which might experience a small crack or localized breakage from an isolated impact.
|Panel Size||300*300mm-12000*3300mm,cut to size|
|Package||sheets separated by paper, then packed into polywood|
|Aplicatio||windows , doors,l,frameless fence,pool fences, shower screen|
TEMPERED GLASS PANEL APPLICATION
1. Tempered Glass Panel - Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations,.
2. Tempered Glass Panel - Windows or other area in a building.
3. Tempered Glass Panel - Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Tempered Glass Panel - Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Tempered Glass Panel - Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. Tempered Glass Panel - Recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;
EMPERED GLASS PANEL FEATURES
1. Tempered Glass Panel - It’s enhanced impact resistance enhanced impact resistance enables an 8mm sheet of Noval large temperedglass to withstand a 500g steel ball dropped from a height of 2m. For comparison, the same ball dropped from a height of 0.3 m would break 8mm annealed glass. Noval has been tested in accordance with BS EN12600
2. Tempered Glass Panel -Tempered safety glass is significantly more resistant to flexural stresses than conventional annealed glass; The resistance is characterized by a bending strength in the region of 120 Mpa (BS EN 12150).
3. Tempered Glass Panel - Noval can withstand temperature differences of up to 200°C. For comparison, this around 30°C for ordinary annealed glass.